terms & conditions
- Within 7 days of booking a $100 non-refundable deposit/bond is required to secure your booking and full payment is required four weeks prior to your event, your invoice will specify the due date. Your booking will not be confirmed and will be available to other customers until the deposit has been received. Once the hired items have been return or collected the $100 security bond will be refunded via EFT to your nominated bank account assuming there are no breakages or damages to our equipment.
- The deposit/bond is non refundable, however if you have paid in full and cancel more than four weeks in advance from your booking you will be refunded your booking minus the $100 deposit. Any cancellation within four weeks of your event will forfeit the entire booking costs. At the time the deposit has been received, Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing reserve the requested date and time and do not accept any other bookings on this select date and time thus in the event a client cancels within four weeks of their event Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing reserve the right to retain all money paid to cover the costs of loss of business.
- If an event is being held outdoors we require a back up indoor location suitable for the event in case of poor weather conditions. In the case of poor weather conditions (heavy rainfall and winds more than 30km/h) and the client does not have an indoor/undercover alternative location the client may receive a 50% refund based upon judgement from Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing.
- Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing will not be held responsible for any injury, death or damage caused to you, third parties and any properties by any items hired within the hired period.
- In the event that damage or loss should occur to any of the hired items, Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing will charge the client for replacement or repair of the goods if damage exceeds the bond paid. Damages will need to be paid for within 7 days so we are able to replace the items for our future clients. Additional cleaning charges may apply if the items are heavily soiled.
- We set up events indoor and outdoor at many locations requested by our clients however Adelaide Pop Up Picnics and Grazing reserve the right to refuse locations deemed unsafe or unsuitable for our hire equipment.
- Additional travel fees may apply if the client/location is more than 20km from Happy Valley, Adelaide.